Job title: Software Engineer
CELA Technology Inc.
Job type: full-time
Start date of employment: as soon as possible
Minimum education: bachelor's degree
Position available: 1
Job location: 305-350 E 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 4R8
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Collect users' requirements, compile user data and develop logical and physical specifications.
- Design, implement, and maintain applications using ReactJS, React Native, and Laravel; Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Develop integrated systems; Instal software applications; Troubleshoot software; Check compatibility with various devices and tools; Plan, design and develop different aspects of computer-based systems and mobile applications.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures; Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Research and evaluate technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems and mobile applications.
- Develop maintenance procedures; Maintain and improve existing codebases and peer review code changes; Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs; Integrate various data sources and databases into a single system.
- Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods; Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems; Monitor system performance; Ensure application performance, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Create innovative solutions to meet company’s technical needs; Collaborate with a team of engineers, designers, and product managers to design and launch new features; Test new software and fix bugs; Identify and rectify bottlenecks and bugs in the system.
- Stay abreast of developments in web technologies and programming languages.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with unit testing and debugging.
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS, React Native, and Laravel.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong team-building skills.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org